4 Hour Desert Tour
Visit the must-see places of Wadi Rum Protected Area on this 4 hour desert tour.
Our 4 Hour Desert Tour visits Lawrence Spring, the Red Sand Dune and Khazali Canyon, Small Arch, Um Fruth Rock Bridge and Lawrence House. If you are not staying overnight with us we will return to Wadi Rum Village, where you can continue your travels.
Start Time: anytime from 9am. Our sunset tour start from 1pm-3:30pm, depending on the time of year
2 persons: 40JD per person
3 – 4 persons: 30JD per person
5 – 6 persons: 25JD per person
Our price includes: English speaking guide, bedouin tea and bottled water.
* Lunch is not included on our 4 Hour Desert Tour
4 Hour Desert Tour & Overnight Desert Camp
2 persons 65JD per person
3 – 4 persons 55JD per person
5 – 6 persons 50JD per person
Includes: private tent, dinner, breakfast and camp transfers
4 Hour Desert Tour & Overnight Cave
2 persons 70JD per person
3 – 4 persons 60JD per person
5 – 6 persons 55JD per person
Includes: sleeping equipment, dinner, breakfast and cave transfers
MEETING POINT: Wadi Rum Rest House located in Wadi Rum Village (7km drive from Wadi Rum Visitor Centre).
TOUR EXCLUSIONS: Entrance fee to Wadi Rum paid at the Visitor Centre: 5JD per person or FREE with the Jordan Pass
We recommend purchasing the Jordan Pass before you arrive to Jordan if you also plan to visit Petra.
PAYMENT: Cash is accepted on arrival – you can pay in our local currency Jordanian Dinar or in Euro or USD (note there is no ATM in Wadi Rum)
- This excursion is a private tour – therefore we can start your tour anytime that you prefer.
- Your guide is a knowledgable local bedouin guide who speaks English and is also your driver.
- Our tour vehicles are desert 4x4s with seating in the back – open air.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear sensible shoes.
- Sun protection is important during the warm months Mar – Oct – sun hat or bedouin scarf, sunglasses, light clothing and sun screen.
- Suitable clothes during Dec – Feb like a warm jacket, warm hat to cover your ears, neck and head is highly recommended.
- For your overnight stay you need your personal items, towel and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night especially in winter (Nov-Feb).