Our meeting point for our tours is Wadi Rum Rest House located in Wadi Rum Village – 7km drive from Wadi Rum Visitor Centre (here you will pay the entrance fee of 5JD per adult or free with the Jordan Pass). The Rest House is the first building and carpark on your right as you enter the village. Free car parking is available at the Rest House for the duration of your stay.
When you are ready to book your tour or overnight with us please use our online booking form to select your tour and provide your details. Once we receive your booking we will send through our confirmation email.
We accept cash in Jordanian Dinar on arrival – before you arrive ensure your have cash with you as there are no ATM or bank services in Wadi Rum Village. The closest ATM is in Disah Village (which is not always working) and larger village of Quwayah 30+ drive from Wadi Rum.
If you would like to cancel or amend your booking let us know as soon as possible.
WHAT TO BRING
- Day pack for your personal items and medication
- Water – we provide bottled water on all our tours, excursions and treks
- Comfortable walking shoes with grip – walking shoes, sandals, trainers are suitable in the desert for walking in sand, up the rocks and getting in and out of our vehicles.
- Loose comfortable clothing – t shirts, shorts, long sleeve, natural materials and light colours.
- SUMMER – sun protection: sunglasses, sun hat or bedouin scarf and sun cream
- WINTER – warm layers of clothing, wind breaker/rain jacket, sock, warm hat, closed in shoes
- Personal items, toiletries and medicine
- Torch/Head Lamp
- Camera and chargers for electronics – electricity available at the camp in the evening or cordless chargers when sleeping outdoors
- WINTER – warm layers and jacket essential in the evening, warm hat, warm pyjamas and socks for sleeping
- Some guests prefer to bring their own sleeping bag on overnight treks
Wear comfortable pants/trousers with stretch to prevent the saddle rubbing against your bare legs. Jeans are generally too tight and may cause discomfort. Wear shoes that will not fall off when riding (sandals will fall off very easily).